Sunday, June 07, 2009

We're Leaving on a Jet Plane!

Since Monday training has been a bit erratic. I've been to the gym a few times and run a few times but nothing spectacular. I missed training on Thursday as we caught up with close friends for dinner instead. We left Canberra on the first flight this morning with no dramas and there's even room in my suitcase - a space to be filled (not by a human however)! We're now waiting for our next flight direct to LA where we arrive at 7am this morning - yes, we will have Sunday all over again! On the return flight however we will lose a day.
I will try to keep this reasonably up-to-date with my new cute little laptop. So far, so good. USA - we're on our way!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to LA pardners!

    Glad you didn't wake me up to say goodbye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful, wonderful trip!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a nice stay in L.A.!

    ReplyDelete