Monday, October 20, 2008

It's a Start!

Yay, I returned to speedygeese training at Parliament House tonight. It was so good to be back. I was quite worried about going as I thought I would struggle heaps, but Caroline and Ewen ran with me and we chatted and it was great to catch up. We ran a warm-up loop of PH and then the main set was 6 x 360m fast/340m slow up the grassy bank and round the undulating tracks. At least that's what it was in theory but our pace was definitely not fast, it was talking pace and the three of us always came in last and the whistle blew just after we arrived for the next run. The total distance I recorded was 8km - slow, yes but I feel so much better for having run. I can only improve from here.

2 comments:

  1. You're always good for gossip.

    Looks like a bad hair day coming up this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. strewth has never had a bad hair day

    ReplyDelete