Saturday, November 01, 2008

Too Much Halloween!

After a Halloween party last night and a bit of a sleep-in this morning I could only fit in a short run before an appointment late morning. However, my legs were leaden and I ran very slowly and I doubt if I could have managed to continue on with a longer run this morning anyway. I just ran from home past the lake with my music encouraging me to keep plodding along - ouch!
Total distance: 10km
Time taken: 1:02:46
Average pace per km: 6:16
Calories burned: 595
Hmmm, too much partying methinks!!

4 comments:

  1. Too much partying, too much holidaying, too much eating, too little running, you're an all round sportswomen. Oh, shouldn't mention round. However, your km rate was faster than mine. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween? I didn't know you participated in degenerate American culture? Other than "Rocky Horror" of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did you just give your Magenta outfit a bit of a touch-up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And didn't she look good in it?

    ReplyDelete