Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Peace in the Valley!!

Wednesday - RPM, Abs, work, run - in that order! Ewen and I ran our usual route from my office keeping the pace slower than last week to fit in with Ewen's low heart rate. This suited us fine as that meant more chatting was involved! Ewen explained the technicalities of his training and how he will reach his 3km goal. We also stopped briefly to gaze at the magnificent sunset near the Boathouse and spotted a lone rower on the water. It was very beautiful. The wind was a bit nasty on the way out but surprisingly it was calmer on our return loop. On the whole it was a pleasant run.
Total distance: 12.10km
Time taken: 71:30
Average pace per km: 5:54
Calories burned: 720

2 comments:

  1. "...how he will reach his 3km goal." Pull out at 2k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were lucky. My HR must have been racing due to all the gossip.

    I thought I explained how hard it would be to reach my 3km goal!

    ReplyDelete