Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back to Work!

Early Morning Run - 5.45am
Distance: 12km
Time taken: 1:17:28
Average pace per km: 6:27 (slow)
Calories burned: 718

It was very difficult forcing myself out of bed bright and early but well worth it. The early morning temperature was pleasant without the intense heat which prevailed later in the morning. In fact it was just gorgeous at that time of day. It didn't make me run any faster but at least it was comfortable!

After work - swim
Distance: 1km
Time taken: 30:15 (slow)

My swimming is as slow as my running but I was pleased to manage the 20laps again tonight before dinner. I will sleep well tonight after my first day back in the office after the wee Christmas/New Year break. Tomorrow morning I plan to return to the gym.

1 comment:

  1. Back to work - ha ha ha! Sorry.

    So you're not running a slow Spiral tonight? A good way to improve your handicap :)

    ReplyDelete