Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Lot of Work Required for Improvement!

This morning I took the plunge and actually went to the gym to do an hour's strength work. Wow, it hurt! Then this afternoon I went for a short run as it really was a stunning day reaching 16deg. It's lovely being able to run at that time of day but I do have to return to work next week when all the red tape has been sorted out and I become permanent part-time. After all I have a little holiday to pay for!
Total distance: 6:6km
Time taken: 40:49
Average pace per km: 6:12
Calories burned: 386
I would not usually record these slow times but I have decided I just want to ensure that I improve by shaming myself into it!!

1 comment:

  1. I thought you'd retired. Serves yourself right for buying that Sex in the City handbag.

    ReplyDelete