Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Speedygeese training on a cold Monday

It was sooooo cold out of the shelter tonight. I arrived at training about half an hour early but too late for the early session. However I ran on my own down to the lake and met speedychief and a few early starters on their return run. Training officially started at 5.30pm and after our warm up loop of Parliament House our main session consisted of:

8x400m with a 400m jog between (I only managed 7 repeats) along the south and west side of the road around PH sheltered from the cold wind on a fairly flat course

We finished with another loop of PH.
Total distance: 12km
Calories burned: 700

2 comments:

  1. That's why I stayed in the warmth of my wombat hole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. strewthsnoslacker29 July, 2009 17:06

    Seven repeats is good! That's seven more than Ewen!

    ReplyDelete