Sunday, January 14, 2007

Squeezing in just 10km more!

This evening Mr B and I decided to go for a quick run before dinner but in order to avoid the hot sun we didn't run until 7pm so it was a late dinner!

Distance: 10km
Time taken: 56:48
Average pace per km: 5:41 (one second quicker than the last time we ran this route!!)
Calories burned: 590
Fastest km: 5:25 (our last km)

We ran from home to Lake G and home via Giralang. It was still hot even at this time but at least the sun wasn't as intense. As the distance yesterday was only 18km (in spite of the time taken) it seemed necessary to add a few more kilometres this weekend so I was glad we squeezed in another 10km!

1 comment:

  1. I don't run much before dinner these days but when I do I find the dinner goes down particurly well. I have found the run/dinner combo a great way to finish a stressful day.

    ReplyDelete