Thursday, February 22, 2007

Wise Decision!

Buonasera! I decided against running the 10,000m on the track this evening as my tummy had not been well today. Instead Mr B cycled with me while I ran from home to and round the lake and back the shorter way. My legs felt like lumps of lead for the first 3km but felt better once they warmed up a bit. However I did have to stop at the 7km mark and 5km later so I would not have made the 10km on the track without a detour so I was pleased I decided against it tonight. It was good to have Mr B's company. He's very patient! It was very hot to start and remained muggy. There was another storm warning but it didn't result in anything except black clouds on our side of Canberra. I was glad I had run in spite of the stops as it was a pleasant evening and it was good to have the company.

Distance: 15.21km
Time taken: 1hr 27:19
Average pace per km: 5:45
Calories burned: 858
Fastest km: 5:19

WTD: 44km
MTD: 189km
YTD: 385km

1 comment:

  1. Margaret probably would have beaten you if you'd run and needed 3 pit stops!

    See you Saturday morning - hope the weather's good :)

    ReplyDelete