Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Wednesday is Wombat Day

This morning I just missed the RPM class by one minute so I did weights and stretches instead and followed this with the 15mins abs class - very important for me!!

5.30pm - Ewen met me after work and we ran from my office to the lake and along to the bridge past Molonglo Reach where we turned and returned to the office.
Total distance: 15km
Time taken: 1:33:05
Average pace per km: 6:12 (a bit better than last week)
Calories burned: 891
It was a good run tonight and I felt very comfortable. We talked all the way (as one does), spotted bunnies and fluffy baby ducklings and it was altogether most pleasant. Ewen is running the 6FT on Saturday along with twofruits and many others including some of speedygeoff's running group. Very best of luck to my very good friends. Run, walk, climb well, stay safe and enjoy the day. I'm really looking forward to reading all about it!

2 comments:

  1. That's if we have any energy left to write all about it.

    I hope Spody has an easy session planned for Parly House on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very pleasant way to spend a Weds evening, especially with such good company!

    Hope the hammy keeps improving.

    ReplyDelete