Saturday, June 17, 2006

Friday - Mr B's Birthday

I didn't go to the gym yesterday morning but left it until the evening so that I could spend a bit more time with Mr B on his birthday. I gave him an ipod nano for his overseas trip and when the kids come over for dinner on Sunday night they have promised to download lots of music on to it for him to listen to on his travels.

Full Body Workout
Warm up of 5 minutes on windtrainer
Single Arm DB Row - 3 x 15 (I used two chairs for this as we don't have a bench)
Chest press - 3 x 15
Body Weight Squat with Swiss ball against wall - 2 x 20
DB Static Lunge - 2 x 15
DB Side Lateral Raise - 2 x 15
DB Biceps Curl - 2 x 15

Abs:
Crunches - 3 x 15
Reverse Crunches - 3 x 15

Today
Activity: Long run at 9am
Distance: 15.07km
Time taken: 1hr 35mins
Calories burned: 640
Average pace per km: 6:20

Comments: A slow steady run with Marg and the two Barbs from the yacht club and around Lake Burley Griffin. It was very very cold but the sun was out and that makes all the difference. I wore a long sleeved top, ear warmers, shorts and gloves and I rolled up my sleeves and took off my gloves about 3/4 of the way round. Later we had a coffee at Yarralumla. We deliberately ran gently as tomorrow is the Terry Fox Fun Run and that's another 10km to run. Hope the sun is out for that one too! I'm planning to run in a singlet!

No comments:

Post a Comment