Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gold Star from Jimmy!

This morning before work I visited Jimmy at the clinic and he was very pleased with my progress. He gave me a solid half hour of intensive treatment, including the elbow massage and the groin (hip flexor) prod. It hurt but it was good pain and I felt quite good later. He has set me a few more exercises which I will endeavour to do each evening. I am now allowed to do some speedwork but only on the flat, no hill sprints just yet. Wonder if speedycoach will take any notice of aforesaid statement!!

This evening after work I went for a swim.
Distance: 1km
Time taken: 29:27
I know I'm slow but I was pleased because at least it was under 30mins.

2 comments:

  1. The last two week's training was flat! We are not running hills until winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, 6pm, you and Margaret should be running through the wetlands by now :)

    Flat on Monday? Not if every lap you fluked having the 'fast' whistle blow at the bottom of that hill. Or was it a gentle rise?

    ReplyDelete