Thursday, February 07, 2008

Waddling or is that Wobbling like a slow goose!

Tonight I was lucky as the threatening clouds drifted southwards and I was able to go for my run after work. It was pretty uneventful except for the scary part of finding a suitable spot for a nature call and ploughing my way through the long grass to try to find a tree to block me from the road side. I kept imagining snakes slithering through the long grass but fortunately I escaped unscathed with not a snake to be seen. The temperature had dropped and I think I was quite safe but trampling through long grass in remote areas always scares me! I was pretty happy with my run - just slightly faster than yesterday and a bit more comfortable.
Distance: 13:36
Time taken: 1:22:20
Average pace per km: 6:10
Calories burned: 800

3 comments:

  1. Do mean lean athletes still have wobbly bits? Strewth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, I think you need new batteries for your calculator. That wasn't 10% more.

    P.S. Your recent blog entries are a good lean example for Aki :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, you made me nervous. the snake in the grass? that would be the worst reason not to run. trying telling that to your friends as you both waddle and wobble away.

    yikes!

    ReplyDelete