Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm Movin' On

I forced myself out of my warm bed for an RPM session this morning with minus 4 being the outside temperature - brrrr! I was glad to warm up pretty quickly at the RPM class followed by killer abs - those side planks are gruesome!
Ewen met me after work for a slightly shorter run than usual. We ran for 7km which was just before crossing the bridge after Molonglo Reach then turned and ran back. The evening was perfectly still, the lake was perfectly still, even the bunnies stopped to stare before running off. It seemed we were the only ones "movin' on" until a few cyclists raced past with their bright headlights. On the return trip the lights on the lake were beautiful and the carillon especially looked fantastic. It was a great evening in spite of the cold and we ran at a comfortable pace.
Total distance: 14km
Time taken: 1:24:43
Average pace per km: 6:03
Calories burned: 830

2 comments:

  1. When you said "I'm movin' on" I thought you were looking for a speedier training partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bunny called rabbit saved people from a burning house today. But will no-one will save a runner from running in the cold?

    ReplyDelete