Monday, July 31, 2006

Some Things You May Not Know About Me!

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Librarian
2. Insurance endorsements officer
3. Media assistant in Advertising Agency
4. Co-Manager for Apprenticeships Centre

B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Four Weddings and a Funeral
2. Bridget Jones Diary
3. Notting Hill
4. Under the Tuscan Sun

C) Four places I have lived
1. Dunedin, NZ
2. Wellington, NZ
3. West Kensington, London
4. Canberra, ACT

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. House
2. Inspector Rex
3. NYPD
4. Cold Case

E) Four places I have been on holidays:
1. London, Southern Ireland, France, Italy
2. Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Canary Islands
3. San Francisco, Los Angeles
4. Noosa

F) Websites visited daily:
1. Hotmail
2 Blogspot
3. Cool Running Site
4. Idealbodiesonline

G) Four of my favourite foods/drinks:
1. Chocolate
2. Coffee
3. Strawberries with Balsamic vinegar and unsw maple syrup
4. Bananas

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In France with Mr B
2. Italy
3. Having a massage
4. In bed reading a good book

I) Four people I think will respond
1. Hilda
2. Aki
3. Susan
4. Tuggeranong Don

I took up CJ's challenge and responded accordingly. Now it's your turn! Today I'm home from work sick and the doctor says to stay home tomorrow too. So it was a compulsory rest day from running today and I had to miss speedygeoff's training group unfortunately. I also have some nasty antibiotics to take - hope all is ok for City to Surf - don't want last year's history to repeat itself when I had to be a reluctant spectator!

5 comments:

  1. I thought MrB was already back!

    I already answer, check my blog :)

    Recover soon. Good you are not running for today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I not respond Strewth, at least to your post at this point! Just love reading your blog. I was interested to see that I have visited most of the places you have had holidays at, except for the Canary Islands. Must be some stories with that trip. Yes, in France with Mr B would be great but he will be home very soon. Hang in there. (I'll post "some things you may not know about me" later today).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope you're in fine shape for the C2S, Strewth. Rest up like you've been told or you might see me flying past you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of the TV shows you like. Anyway, why aren't you watching "Spicks and Specks" at 8:30pm on Wednesdays, the only really good show on TV this year?

    Get well soon, we want you back at training!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer Bridget Jones's Diary.

    Strewth! I didn't know you were tired, overweight and unhappy!

    Take it easy this week and you'll be fine on Sunday - see you then!

    ReplyDelete