Monday, September 05, 2005

Saturday
Activity: Run
Location: From home to and round Lake Ginninderra
Distance: 13.6km
Time: 81.43minutes
Comment: I ran down to Lake G, met up with cj and Mr B and we ran round the lake and had a great coffee at Black Pepper afterwards where Mr cj joined us. We chatted all the way so it was not a fast time but it was the furthest I have run for ages and it felt comfortable.

Sunday - Fathers' Day
Activity: Cycle!!
Location: From home to and round Lake G and home via Giralang
Distance: 17.16km
Time: 47minutes
Comment: It was a lovely day today. We had brunch with the family at Black Pepper in the morning and later in the afternoon while Mr B played squash with our son I dusted the cobwebs off my bike, pumped up the tyres and went for a short cycle - the first one since Feb. It was quite late in the day so I wore leggings and long sleeved top but I really enjoyed a nice gentle ride. Average speed 21.54kph and maximum speed 35kph - fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment