Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Back to the Swimming Pool

First of all, Ewen, I checked out the link you sent me in your comment but my blog doesn't have a separate title box. It's just the main box. How do I get one of those??

Today I met CJ at the pool and went for a swim for the first time for months. It was a really really cold day today and it was great that the water was actually quite warm. It was hard work swimming with leaden arms and legs and I only managed 600 metres but hey, we're back in the pool and that means brekkie - yay - and the brekkie was sooooo good!

4 comments:

  1. Nice back to swiming!!

    I want to join you!!!

    For that, I do need a partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday Strewth!!!!! Hope you have a great day and you get spoiled rotten.

    It was a good swim yesterday wasn't it and the brekkie was wonderful. I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strewth, thanks so much for your comments about Sunday's half marathon...really appreciate it! Follow Ewen's advice & you can't
    go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where would we be without Susan! Don't forget to click 'save settings' on that page.

    Happy Birthday Strewth!! My hugely expensive gift is in the mail.

    ReplyDelete