Wednesday, May 24, 2006

YES! YES! YES! Thank you Susan!!

How exciting - my title works. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now I have a title and can be like everyone else. I'm really excited!
Thank you for my birthday wishes CJ and Ewen. I just thought I would check my blog, emails etc before I go to bed. Yes, I did go to yoga tonight and as it's such a small class (only 7 of us tonight) really enjoyed it. My oldest daughter visited me at home with a birthday cake after my class and we have just pigged out on Baileys, dark Lindt choccie balls and cake! I went out for brekkie with a girlfriend and lunch with two other friends and this morning had another birthday cake at work. Mr B is playing squash tonight so we will have our family dinner on Sunday night. I now feel like a big fat lazy blob - could be a sluggish run at training tomorrow night. Next week I will aim to become a new woman starting my new program. In the meantime I am writing off this week as a general pig-out week of gluttony!!

7 comments:

  1. now why would you want to pig out? Oh, I se!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well don't complain, I am still wondering how to make my own header, and you already have one!!

    Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very jealous - lindt balls, cake and baileys. I'm sitting here eating my diet jelly and cottage cheese!
    Also did you know that there is a chocolate cafe in Kingston - I read about it briefly in yesterdays Food & Wine section of the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate cafe? Omigod - I have to investigate this weekend before I start the "new me" - may as well make the most of the pig out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Yes' three times and 5 exclamation marks. Is Susan really that goo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 9 comments - gosh, that must be my record! Nothing like missing a few letters to add extra comments! And you're right Ewen - sounds a bit orgasmic - all those "Yeses" - got a bit carried away!!

    ReplyDelete