Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Resolution Number Three .....

Keep up the Cross Training!








My goal is to regularly attend the gym for upper body strength work at least twice a week and attend RPM, Body Balance and abs classes each week. I also aim to cycle and swim at least once a week to maintain overall fitness and of course take Teddy for his daily walk. Judging by my absymal effort at the hill sprints at training last night I also need to incorporate hills and trails in my long runs. 2011 will be the year to make me stronger!

This evening I went for my run at 7pm when the temperature was cool and pleasant. I ran from home and out towards Gungahlin on the cycle track turning at 4km.
Total distance: 8km
Time taken: 47:44
Average pace per km: 5:57

Photo: Teddy before and after grooming! Yes, it IS the same puppy!

3 comments:

  1. It's great to hear from you, Strewth :)
    Running up-hill makes you stronger!
    May you have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great things in 2011, Strewth! Love the pics....Teddy steals the show though....sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need some grooming. Where's that place Teddy goes to again?

    ReplyDelete