Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mid Week Run and Swim

Another early run this morning before our grandchildren arrived. Besides the temperature later rose to over 34deg and this is definitely the preferable time of day to run. Today I ran a different loop heading towards and past Lake G and back through the tunnel heading to Gungahlin before turning towards home. I'm so enjoying listening to music through my new yurbud earphones. I hardly notice I have them in my ears. They're great.
Total distance: 11km
Time taken: 1:12:56
Average pace per km: 6:38
Calories burned: 647
Later we took the children to CISAC indoor pool where they spent two hours having fun on the water slides and Mr B and I took turns swimming 1km in the 50m pool while the other supervised. I think all of us will sleep well tonight!
Tomorrow is 'track' in the evening at the peak of the heat which is forecast for 37deg so it's debatable as to what events I will do. I might just run around the track and not race at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment