Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Back to Back Running

It was quite difficult to drag myself out of bed at 6am and go for a run before our grandchildren arrived for the day. I was surprised that I actually didn't feel too bad after last night's undulating run. I ran to and round Lake Ginninderra stopping briefly for a chat with Roger A who was about to walk round the lake as I reached it. I didn't have to stop for any nature breaks and could run the entire way just listening to music and drifting into my own space. The temperature at that time of day was very pleasant although I still managed to arrive home dripping wet! It was a good way to start the day.
Total distance: 15km
Time taken: 1:43
Average pace per km: 6:54
Calories burned:879

2 comments:

  1. Only 274 days, 11 hours to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for fixing my 'Next Big Thing' Ewen. We'll treat Canberra Marathon as a training run for it:)

      Delete