Friday, November 04, 2005

Friday - Yippee!
Forgot to set the alarm this morning and woke with a start at 6.10am. I need to rise at 5.30am to make it to swimming so rang CJ and organised to at least meet her for brekkie after her swim - Mr B met us there too which was good.

Activity: Cycle 6pm
Distance: 11km
Time: 30:14
Location: To and past Lake Ginninderra and home via Giralang via cycle track
Av speed: 21.8kph
Max speed: 32kph

Comments: As my bike is now back from being serviced I thought I should give it a test run so Mr B joined me for a short ride. It was a stunning day and the weather was still beautiful at 6pm so it was very pleasant except that my brakes are extremely stiff and hard for me to use with my sore wrists. My friend is collecting me and my bike at 6.40am tomorrow and we're off to join CJ, H & T at the yacht club where we are going to cycle the Tour de Femme route for practice. Here's hoping I don't hold them up too much. I'm not exactly up to their pace!

No comments:

Post a Comment